Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2013

Lilith goes Texas

It’s not a usual thing for a book written in German to get a review from El Paso/Texas.
 
El Paso at dusk - von Kristiansr (Eigenes Werk) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
 
And it’s even more unusual – or should I call it extraordinary? – to get two reviews that are as elaborate and seemingly written with such a great amount of fervor like those two, Lilith got in the last days from PD Pat.
 
 
“Fierce and freakin' entertaining!” is the title of the first review for Eine andere Art von Ewigkeit and it states:
“If you look deep enough, a Lilith is inside of all of us, we just need to muster the courage to find her”,
to continue:
“I just have one thing I would like for Lilith to know, ...Lilith, if you ever get bored of Asmodeo, could you let him have my email address?" 
(no comment from me to this request :-D )
 
 
 
The second review, titled Hell of a ride!” is for Im Abgrund der Ewigkeit and this one really swept me off my feet. Or can you imagine an author, who doesn’t love to read sentences like…
what makes this book such a whirlwind and undeniable firestorm is the descriptive, yet hands-on writing style of Roxann Hill who makes you almost taste the sand in your mouth and feel like you are riding alongside Lilith and Johannes”   
See what I mean? You can’t imagine an author staying indifferent, do you? ...Nor do I.
Both reviews utter the wish to bring Lilith across the ocean to expand her audience further…
Dear PD Pat, first of all, thank you very much for your feedback. I really, really appreciate it. …And do you know what? Actually I’m working on this expanding thingy!
Sincerely
Roxann

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen